Contact Info / Websites
In this update:
1. Added new map- Quarantine: This is a symetrical map, with a far more balanced layout than the original (Added at the suggestion of 2 players who said the old one was a bit disorganized).
2. Enemies are restricted to attack from the Southern Border in round 1, but will be able to spawn at different borders as the game progresses.
3. Fixed Ability indicator not showing in co-op mode.
4. Turrets are slightly faster, and can take a bit more punishment.
5. Cleaned up the interface a bit. People have mentioned the U.I. as a significant issue. I'll be working to improve it.
I may keep local co-op and implement mouse aiming seperately (As they're are an equal number of people advocating for each).
The players who choose keyboard aiming and strafeing over the mouse, will have slightly stronger shields and armour to compensate for the more limited freedom.
The game is still indev, so I'm open to feedback and suggestions.