Mountain (WIP) Mountain (WIP)

Nice Work

I enjoyed your short and catchy tune.

Thus I'm the first to rate 4/5 and 8/10

Ef-X responds:

woot! :D glad you enjoyed it.

Mystic Ice Caverns Mystic Ice Caverns

Epically beautiful

This nice loop reminds me of Zora's domain from Zelda OOT when it was frozen (7 years in Hyrule's future).

Voted 5;
voting power: 4.66

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review and your vote :D I was actually thinking about that same level while making this!

Dark Encounter (loop) Dark Encounter (loop)

I can see this being used in survival horror games

The eerie music gives me the feeling of being trapped in a haunted mansion/graveyard.
Kind of reminds me of the zombie infested Ravenholm in half life 2 (Damn place creeped me out so much that I accidently killed myself with my own explosives a few times).

Anyway keep up the good work
rated 5

whitesymphonia responds:

lol, omg, I hated Ravenholm. It was so creepy >_> Love hl2 too! :) More fun w/ co-op cuz it's less scary :D I'm a scaredy cat =P

Lost Prospects Lost Prospects

You created a memorable classic.

There is no way my words can do this piece enough justice.

So I'll just shut up and rate:
5/5

lol, thanks!

Sleepytown Theme (loop) Sleepytown Theme (loop)

Quite nice-Very reminiscent of a small village.

This is quite a nice song to listen to if you want to destress.
4/5

BTW I may use this in one of my Minecraft creation videos (when I start playing the game again). Would that be okay with you?

whitesymphonia responds:

Sure, just give me credits. Maybe a link to my newgrounds page, and it's yours :) Would just like to see the vid when it's done so I see an example of how it can be used :)

Unspoken Sorrow (NAC) Unspoken Sorrow (NAC)

Beautifully Epic

The instruments play together in amazing harmony, Each movement seemlessly mergeing into the next.

I love the melancholy tone, and the feelings of sorrow, solitude and desperation (like the aftermath of a great war), that your music reflects.

5/5 keep up the great work!

whitesymphonia responds:

lol, thanks! I think the last movement isn't that good with the transitions though. Well, don't like the last two movements in general actually. I plan on changing it before actually submitting it. Still have to see what I come up with :)

Xyirx - Dragon's Heart Xyirx - Dragon's Heart

Brilliant Music and a story to match

Great work!
Everything about this piece was quality:
[*]The way each movement of the song subtly transitioned into the next.
[*]The haunting sounds of the choir in the background.
[*]The keyboard playing the main melody and tieing the rest of the instruments together.

The music stirs up the imagination and will never get old...

Xyirx responds:

It is my honor. :)

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Pure awesomeness

I love Portal and I hold the deepest respect for people who know how [static] hard it is to become a successful flash developer.

The paradied lyrics, really made my day.
Keep posting :)